Enviro-Choice tick on Smartstore
Precision is pleased to announce that we have been awarded the Environmental Choice tick for our Smartstore Generation 2 filing and storage system. This independently audited accreditation is managed by The New Zealand Ecolabelling Trust.
Initiated and endorsed by the New Zealand Government, Environmental Choice recognises the genuine moves made by manufacturers to reduce the environmental impacts of their products and provides a credible and independent guide for consumers who want to purchase products that are better for the environment.
Made Using Environmentally Friendly Steel
• The steel used to make each Smartstore 2 is 100% New Zealand Made and ontains, onaverage,12% recycled content
• Seel can be 100% recycled, over and over again, without affecting quality
• Strong and durable
Easy to Recycle
• All materials used in the product are recyclable
• The Smartstore G2 is easily disassembled allowing all non-like materials to be separated for recycling
• Steel is non toxic
• No harmful chemicals are used in the manufacture of this product or its raw materials
• The powdercoat covering adheres to strict VOC emission requirements
• Our range of colours is a series of TGIC (Triglycidylisocyanurate) Free Polyester based powder coatings
• Provides a durable protection to the steel substrate, adding further longevity to the Smartstores lifespan
Please contact the Precision Sales team for further information on the Smartstore G2 range and the Environmental Choice tick